The Robot Operator is responsible for loading fixtures, deburring and checking welds to ensure quality parts are produced within production times by the robotic MIG welding equipment.
- Reads setup instructions and routing instructions
- Follows and retains all instructions given by Group Lead or other trainers
- Obtains first piece inspections;
- Inspects quality of work.
- Meets quality and production requirements
- Tracks pieces produced and work in process
- Performs weld prep as needed and cleans own components prior to welding if needed.
- Reworks parts as required and gets help to solve production or quality issues.
- Able to identify quality welds.
- Able to retain training on fixture loading techniques and follow repetitive steps.
- Able to perform various PM type functions, including pulling wire and cleaning tips.
- Must be self-reliant and maintain good working relations with others in the department
- Must have good attendance record