The Braze Operator is responsible for running induction braze and torch braze jobs to ensure quality parts are produced within production times.
- Reads setup instructions and routing instructions
- Follows and retains all instructions given by Group Lead or other trainers
- Obtains first piece inspections;
- Inspects quality of work.
- Meets quality and production requirements
- Tracks pieces produced and work in process
- Follows established processing including PPE with chemical solutions used in the department.
- Performs braze prep as Utility and washs own components prior to brazing.
- Reworks parts as required and gets help to solve production or quality issues.
- Able to identify quality welds and brazes
- Able to retain training and consistently follow induction techniques.
- Able to use torch and follow established torch techniques
- Must be self-reliant and maintain good working relations with others in the department
- Must have good attendance record
January 3, 2019