Acid Line Operator
The Acid Line Operator is responsible for overseeing and conducting cleaning line operations. This position involves the cleansing and preparation of titanium fabrications through chemical etching. This job will be performed in accordance with customer specifications and company operating procedures.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be able to read and write, interpret specifications, follow operating procedures, and maintain necessary files and records.
- The operator must have a basic knowledge of chemistry. This position requires the operator to test and maintain concentrations of acid and caustic baths(500 gallon tanks).
- The operator must possess basic math skills.
- This position requires the operator work safely with acid, caustic, and flammable materials.(Training provided).
- This position requires the operator to safely manage hazardous wastes. This includes: handling, labeling, transporting, loading and unloading hazardous wastes, as well as signing or filling out hazardous waste documents. (Training provided).
- The operator must be able to evaluate time requirements for metal etching, based on the concentrations of acid and caustic baths.
- This position requires the operator to safely lift and handle a wide range of fabricated materials. The operator must be able to lift a maximum of 50 pounds